FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What workshop should I sign up if I don’t have any barista background at all?
- Sign up for the Basic and Advanced Barista Courses.
- These workshops will be able to furnish you with coffee knowledge and how you create a perfect cuppa.
- A 10% discount will be provided if you sign up for both courses.
2. I want to learn Latte Art, which workshop should I sign up for?
- Sign up for the Fun Barista workshop focuses on hands-on coffee making and basic latte art – free pouring and edging.
3. What is the duration of each course?
- Basic and Advanced Barista Courses take up to 4 hours
- Fun Barista Course takes up to 3 hours.
- Coffee Journey Tour is conducted within 2 hours.
4. Do you provide any certificate at the end of the workshop?
- Yes, we do provide Certificate of Attendance at the end of each course.
5. Do you have Weekend Classes?
- Yes, we offer Weekend Fun Barista Workshop. It is conducted on a Saturday morning only, from 9am - 12pm. For the class to push through, we need at least 3 participants (maximum is up to 5 participants only).
6. Do you have classes on the evening or after working hours?
- No, we do not have classes in the evening and after working hours.
7. What if the minimum number of participants is not met?
- If the minimum number of participants is not met, we need to re-schedule the class to the next available date. We will advise all participants accordingly if this happens.
8. Do we need to form a group of 3 – 4 participants before we can sign up for the course?
- Not necessarily. We will gather all interested participants and inform you once the class is confirmed.
9. Do you organize Corporate Team Building events?
- Yes, for Corporate Team Building, we offer Coffee Appreciation or Fun Barista.
10. Do you offer Barista service for company events?
- Yes, we do offer barista service for company events. Please click here to view previous services provided or get a quote from us today by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org