Workplace Safety And Health
- Children below the age of 16 years old are not permitted into the premises of the Être Bon Gallery and Academy. This rule also applies to all visitors to Être Bon Gallery and Academy.
- Owing to restriction of space, not more than 10 participants/visitors inclusive of presenters/trainers are allowed within the premises of Être Bon Gallery and Academy for any scheduled program.
- All training participants/visitors are not to enter the manufacturing premises of Boncafé International Pte Ltd.
- All baggage is to be left at the reception area for safe keeping with the exception of handbag (for ladies), notepad and file.
- Except for the roasting machine when it is in operation, no naked flame is allowed. Smoking is prohibited. The only designated area for smoking is outside the main gate.
- It is advised that closed flat rubber soled shoes without heels be worn for personal protection.
- Unless otherwise advised the dress code is casual, comfortable and neat at all times.
- Please be punctual for your class. The trainer will start the class without you should you be late. He may or may not repeat the lesson for your benefit.
- You must inform us at least 48 hours before the class starts if you are not able to make it. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting your make up class. This applies to any excuse whether it be medical, professional or personal.
- On a gentle note, we expect respect for the Trainer, respect for the Academy and fellow participants.
In the event where first aid is required, we have a qualified Occupational First Aider (OFA) to attend to you. Please approach your Trainer if you are hurt and need first aid.
Disclaimer and Waivers
- Être Bon Gallery and Academy is not responsible for any allergies, illness, death or reactions resulting in hospitalisation from any coffee / beverage / food served at any time at our premises.
- If in the reasonable opinion of a member of the staff working for Être Bon Gallery and Academy you are not fit to attend a class (e.g. If you appear to be intoxicated), he or she may refuse to let you attend the class. In this case your contract with Être Bon Gallery and Academy will end immediately.